Nosql Couch & Mongo

Posted on October 25, 2011 by kulichik Welcome to Bykhov air base where missile air divisions have been dislocated up to 1990. Advertisement:

  Some constructions of the air base are now used by civilians. The building in the picture was burnt and abandoned. The air base is supplied with two landing strips. The small one which is 2 km long is intended for jets protecting the air base. Now the space is used by instructors of driving schools. The principal landing strip is 3 km long and was intended for supersonic rocket carrier. Now the entire space is abandoned. This territory was occupied by rocket carriers.   The abandoned bunker is located to the south of the air base. The ant hill. Trucks loaded with nuclear fuel left the gates and went to air base to meet Tu-16. The base was built in 1957. This is the place where warheads were dismantled and stored. Dangerous elements were removed following any measures of precaution possible. The central part was later placed in a container and transported to the manufacturing factory. To remove the nucleus gloves had to be worn as that was the most dangerous element. Working days of the employees were shorter as compared to those of others. The chambers were filled with warheads by the middle of 1958 and were never been empty since then. The entrance to the side chambers. Emergency hatch. The principle hall. via antares-610  
This three minute video can change anybodys life. Must watch.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *