ऑनलाइन सेल से आप भी करने वाले हैं शॉपिंग तो जरूर जान लें ये 5 बातें
इन दिनों सभी बड़ी ई-कॉमर्स वेबसाइट फ्लिपकार्ट, अमेजन, पेटीएम पर सेल चल रही है। फेस्टिव सीजन के नाम से चल रही सेल में डिस्काउंट के बड़े-बड़े ऑफर दिए जा रहे हैं। हम आपको बता रहे हैं इन डिस्काउंट्स के पीछे की पूरी सच्चाई। हर डिस्काउंट आपको फायदा पहुंचाने वाला नहीं होता। अधिकतर डिस्काउंट में कस्टमर को गुमराह किया जाता है।
Last day कुछ नहीं होता
Last day? Limited stock? जैसी बातें सिर्फ कस्टमर्स को अट्रैक्ट करने के लिए कही जाती हैं ताकि वे तुरंत शॉपिंग करने पर मजबूर हो। आप एक सेल मिस भी कर दें तो सालभर कई मौके मिलते हैं। गणेश चतुर्थी सेल के बाद नवरात्रि ऑफर शुरू हो गए। इसके बाद धनतेरस स्पेशल ऑफर शुरू हो जाएंगे। फिर दिवाली की सेल आ जाएगी। दिवाली के बाद क्रिसमस और न्यू ईयर सेल चलेगी। यह सिलसिला यहीं खत्म नहीं होगा। जनवरी-फरवरी में 'end of season sale' शुरू हो जाएगी। अप्रैल में दोबारा नवरात्रि स्पेशल सेल होगी और फिर अगस्त में इंडिपेंडेंस डे की सेल होगी। कुल मिलाकर सालभर सेल होती हैं। इसलिए Last day या Limited stock जैसी बातों का टेंशन लेने की आपको जरूरत नहीं है।
फ्री में कुछ नहीं मिलता
ये सभी जानते हैं कि कोई फ्री में कुछ नहीं देता। कंपनियां फ्री गिफ्ट जैसे ऑफर देकर सिर्फ कस्टमर्स को अट्रैक्ट करने की कोशिश करती हैं। जैसे सेल में 5 T-shirts पर एक फ्री जैसे ऑफर दिए जाते हैं। वेंडर पूरे पैसे तो आप से 5 T-shirts बेचकर ही निकाल लेता है। इसके साथ में लोएस्ट प्राइस वाला आइटम फ्री दे दिया जाता है। इस तरह के ऑफर लेने के बजाए किसी इनडिविजुअल प्रोडक्ट पर डिस्काउंट करवाना हमेशा अच्छा होता है। कई लोग फ्री का ऑफर देखकर ऐसे आईटम खरीद लेते हैं, जिनकी शायद उन्हें वाकई में जरूरत ही नहीं होती। इससे अच्छा तो ये है कि इस तरह के ऑफर में न फंसकर अपने जरूरत की चीज पर डिस्काउंट करवाया जाए।
'limited period' ऑफर सिर्फ डराने की बात
कंपनियां अधिकतर कस्टमर को यह कहकर डराती हैं कि यह ऑफर 'limited period' पीरियड के लिए है। जैसे कार डीलर फ्री इंश्योरेंस 'limited period' के लिए ऑफर करते हैं। सच्चाई तो ये है कि यदि आप इस ऑफर के बाद भी इंश्योरेंस करवाओगे तो भले ही आपको फ्री इंश्योरेंस न मिले लेकिन इसके बदले फ्री एसेसरीज मिल जाएंगी। जो इंश्योरेंस के सिमिलर अमाउंट की ही होंगी। कुछ न कुछ ऑफर्स हमेशा दिए जाते हैं।
Big Savings को समझें
सेल के पहले Big Savings के विज्ञापन आते हैं इनके झांसे में भी आपको नहीं आना चाहिए। save up to Rs 10,000 जैसे विज्ञापन दिए जाते हैं लेकिन यहां पूरी जानकारी नहीं होती। जब आप शॉपिंग करने जाएंगे तो हो सकता है कि चुनिंदा प्रोडक्ट पर ही ये डिस्काउंट हो। कई बार ऐसा होता है कि पुराने प्रोडक्ट के एक्सचेंज पर ऐसा डिस्काउंट है। इसलिए इन्हें पहले समझ लेना चाहिए कि वाकई में फायदा हो भी रहा है या नहीं।
A cash pool is a system involving several related bank accounts whose balances have been aggregated which helps in optimizing interest paid or interest received and also, improves liquidity management. In simpler words, cash pooling is a cash management technique adopted by companies holding funds at financial institutions. Also, it allow companies to combine their credit and debit positions in various accounts into one whole account, which later is known as national cash pooling and cash concentration. Why is cash pooling important?
- Reduces financing costs on group level
- Improves investment return due to economies scale
- Simplifies liquidity management on local level
- Centralization reduces external banking costs
- Coordination of financing cycles optimizes cash flow forecast.
Effective ways to cash pool:
1. Physical Pooling/cash Concentration: It helps in controlling the funds centrally. That is, this method puts up a one whole account representing all the credit and debit accounts present in the financial institutions. It helps in better controlling on the cash flow. One more key factor as to why implement this strategy is; it reduces credit facility requirements. The treasury has high level of visibility over the balances of subsidiaries’ accounts in this type of agreement and can thus control the disbursement of cash.
2. National Pooling: By implementing this way to cash pool, we can enjoy several important benefits like;
- Subsidiaries help in maintaining the autonomy.
- As balances remain with each legal entity, national pooling requires far less administration than physical pooling.
- National pooling incurs far lower fees than physical pooling as the bank operating the pool is not required to transfer cash between accounts.
3. Single Legal Account Pooling: A form of cash concentration, in this arrangement a company maintains only a master account with a bank. This master account contains all the company’s cash and is generally managed by the group treasury.
4. Reference Account Structures: Balance son the local operating accounts are manually or automatically transferred to the subsidiary’s reference account in the central pooling location. These balances will then be nationally pooled, allowing for the full offset of credit and debit balances.
5. Multicurrency Pooling: It allows companies to achieve interest savings without requiring them to swap their offset positions in the foreign exchange market first.
Suicidal thoughts are a result of stress and depression, stress and depression are a result of the lack of will to overcome the anxiety on your mind. A big world, over 4 million people are living on the planet earth. All the 4 million are of different age groups (though a vast part of it is still stuck in villages and with below poverty situations.) kids, teenagers, adults, elder adults, old people; all are different …and very darn person has unique life from another on this planet. In the world full of gadgets, technology and speed...one barely has time for other. You know, sometimes; the hunger to get successful is a barrier or sometimes, may be I am too weak to work on my problems or sometimes we let it go….care too less to listen at all, “sometimes” doesn’t end here..the more you dig the shocking the results are! World has been focusing on “stress and depression” lately and for some of them its been a help whereas some of them are still too numb to understand the words spoken out by them. When we talk about motivation, the first thing that comes in our mind is “do it, make it happen”, because we know how major it can be if not counseled on time. Motivation! Every human being goes through ups and downs, problems vary from human to human, simply because it has arrived from their experience with life. None of us’s life was made easy and happy, full of ups because had it been that way, we would’ve never made ourselves a great fighter and would’ve never known about the solution if there wasn’t a problem in the first place. All of the problems that landed us nowhere near our destination but definitely put us through immeasurable pain and sufferings, has molded and beautified us in the ways we couldn’t have planned for us. A human life goes this way because if there weren’t goods and downs we would’ve never known about the sinless young morning followed after the daunting stormy night. Every obstacle coming in our path is vital because this is the only way to become brave overcome our insecurities and test our limits till we are immune with them, all of this makes us a strong powerful human being.
Now, let’s see how to help someone if they are depriving in self belief, motivation or inspiration:
1. Provoke them to vent it out:
Trust me, they will connect to you automatically if you let them talk to you thoroughly , thickly.
2. Be a good listener: To listen what other has to say about whatever they are going through, can lift a lot of burden from them.
3. Share your experience: Tell them whatever you’ve been through. Share how you overcome the obstacles that came in your way even though you were never prepared for a single one.
4. Own the stage: Don’t, not even for a single second let your audiences lose interest in your words.
5. Head to the base: Let your audiences know, what you’re good at. So that ones in need of the things you own…can approach you without any hesitation.
6. Use the apt words to soothe the souls present in the room: Length should not be barrier between you and audiences but make sure ,to connect emotionally with people you need to have a meaningful speech.
7. Keep it simple: Don’t fake emotions, everyone will recognize it. Always remember to never let your audiences forget your niche.
Management is the knot which ties business as a whole.
Good management helps to achieve the following objectives in a business:
1. Organizational Objective: The main objective of an organization is to fulfill the economic objective of a business and these are:
a) Survival: In order to survive an organization must earn enough revenues to cover costs.
b) Profit: It is essential for covering costs and risks of the business. Also profit implies, to an increase in turnover.
c) Growth: It can be noted when there is enough money to help the business grow from market point of view. It helps the business to survive in the market and due to profit keeps the business immune to fight with the competitors.
2. Social Objective: Honest and prompt payment of taxes, quality product as well as higher quality product at cheaper rate will lead to an increase in turnover and polish the goodwill of the firm.
3. Personal Objective:
a) Permanent employment.
b) Attractive salaries for the employees.
c) Strong and sound working of the employees.
d) Facilities to the employees of the organization. Also, all the objectives mentioned above leads to goodwill of the firm in the market implying people’s trust have been nurturing the firm from a long time, which directly is a great advantage for the firm. And now here are the few tips which will help you increase sales of your firm:
1. Provide quality product: Study the competitors product thoroughly. Pick up the loop holes and make them your strength. Only then you’ll be able to provide quality product.
2. Emphasize on unique selling policy: People buy benefits instead of product, they buy the results that product will give. Focus on all the benefits a consumer should enjoy by using your product.
3. E-market your product: People nowadays walk less and tap ,ore, which will add up as the merit for you. As you’re providing your products through internet, channels will connect you to more and more customers in small span of time.
4. Give price a priority: Do a market research on all of your competitors to determine the right price. If your firm is making higher-priced product, then be prepared to over deliver the quality to customers. Price should be determined by perceived value of the product. And if you want to charge a higher price, then you need to make your product seem unique and superior among your competitors.
5. Sharpen your negotiation techniques: Skilled negotiators are the creators of “win-win” situation for both the parties. They mold and twist their product in a way customer can’t deny. The best negotiators have the following skills:
a) They ask precise questions to find out your need.
b) They are patient and very good listeners.
c) They are very well prepared for come what may.
6. Make it an objective to keep your customer for life: “Once a customer, always a customer.” Once the product is purchased your relationship should not end; instead be focused on keeping an immune relationship with al of your customers. All this will lead to more trust and add value to your product.
7. Offer potential customers something for free: Your ideal customer is far more likely to buy your product if you give them a preview to try out.
8. Give your customers the inside scoop: Broadcast about the sales offer through mobile texts or mails. Keep your customers updated about the soon-to-be sale products.
9. Sales objective should be clear: Make it clear to your customers what your product is going to do to them. be specific and precise.
Business is an economic activity which aims at planning, organizing, staffing, directing and controlling. Business can be done in two ways:
Here, we will emphasize on the partnership. What is business partnership?
A legal form of business operation between two or more individuals who share management and profits.
Partnership in business is of two types:-
1. Active partnership: it is a form of partnership in which all the partners have a role to play, the partners share management and profits as well as losses equally, and are the investors in the business.
2. Active and silent partners: in this form of partnership few partners are active that means; active partners take care of business, day to day transactions and other important factors like laborers, where as silent partners are investors in the business but as per the partnership norms, they are not bound to look after everyday transaction or work force. They’re silent but as per the agreement , equally or partially the profit is given to them.
Following are the tricks to form the business partnership:
1. Look for someone with complimentary personality: Complimentary personalities helps in balancing. For instance, he will balance the risk I am willing to take with logic and sometimes when his ideas are too-tech-y for our users, I will manage to balance it.
2. Look for a trust worthy partner: To find a good partner is actually finding someone you can trust and this is the most difficult part. Trust is a must factor we should be focusing on while looking for a business partner.
3. Make sure to define the parameters of your relationship: To be specific from the beginning is important. Both the parties should clear put the demands and needs in the beginning in order to avoid conflict in future.
4. Search for someone who is as hungry as you’re to get succeed: Again, if the partner you’ve chosen is lazy and an addict then your firm is in danger. In order to avoid the downfall of the firm way before it has started, you must look out for someone who is ambitious and aching to succeed.
5. Consider a partner in different field: Always go for a partner who has different tastes in knowledge than yours.
Suggest our Client to read these lines.
"I'm sorry, Dom - We can't move ahead with your team. Another agency said they could do everything we asked for, so we're going to go with them. Have a great weekend." I was devastated. I spent the last three months establishing a great relationship with a prospective client for a new digital project. The contract was as good as signed, the team was fully allocated and ready to start. Until it came to a proposed feature that we said we couldn't deliver no matter how hard we tried. It just wasn't feasible. The client was convinced it could be done and reached out to another agency that said it was indeed possible. The feature was a deal breaker. They ghosted us: never signed the contract and chose the agency that promised a feature we all knew was technically impossible. If we took it on, it would have been the biggest project we ever signed. I had to let it go. Six months later, I got a phone call from the client, and he said the magic words, "It didn't work. We fired the agency. They couldn't do it, just like you said. In the process, they messed up a few other things as well. Can you help us?" I was floored. Then I said, "Of course. We're happy to work with you." They've been our client since. The moral of the story is that honesty always prevails. Do Good. Be Good.