Best tips to Increasing slales
Management is the knot which ties business as a whole.
Good management helps to achieve the following objectives in a business:
1. Organizational Objective: The main objective of an organization is to fulfill the economic objective of a business and these are:
a) Survival: In order to survive an organization must earn enough revenues to cover costs.
b) Profit: It is essential for covering costs and risks of the business. Also profit implies, to an increase in turnover.
c) Growth: It can be noted when there is enough money to help the business grow from market point of view. It helps the business to survive in the market and due to profit keeps the business immune to fight with the competitors.
2. Social Objective: Honest and prompt payment of taxes, quality product as well as higher quality product at cheaper rate will lead to an increase in turnover and polish the goodwill of the firm.
3. Personal Objective:
a) Permanent employment.
b) Attractive salaries for the employees.
c) Strong and sound working of the employees.
d) Facilities to the employees of the organization.
Also, all the objectives mentioned above leads to goodwill of the firm in the market implying people’s trust have been nurturing the firm from a long time, which directly is a great advantage for the firm. And now here are the few tips which will help you increase sales of your firm:
1. Provide quality product: Study the competitors product thoroughly. Pick up the loop holes and make them your strength. Only then you’ll be able to provide quality product.
2. Emphasize on unique selling policy: People buy benefits instead of product, they buy the results that product will give. Focus on all the benefits a consumer should enjoy by using your product.
3. E-market your product: People nowadays walk less and tap ,ore, which will add up as the merit for you. As you’re providing your products through internet, channels will connect you to more and more customers in small span of time.
4. Give price a priority: Do a market research on all of your competitors to determine the right price. If your firm is making higher-priced product, then be prepared to over deliver the quality to customers. Price should be determined by perceived value of the product. And if you want to charge a higher price, then you need to make your product seem unique and superior among your competitors.
5. Sharpen your negotiation techniques: Skilled negotiators are the creators of “win-win” situation for both the parties. They mold and twist their product in a way customer can’t deny. The best negotiators have the following skills:
a) They ask precise questions to find out your need.
b) They are patient and very good listeners.
c) They are very well prepared for come what may.
6. Make it an objective to keep your customer for life: “Once a customer, always a customer.” Once the product is purchased your relationship should not end; instead be focused on keeping an immune relationship with al of your customers. All this will lead to more trust and add value to your product.
7. Offer potential customers something for free: Your ideal customer is far more likely to buy your product if you give them a preview to try out.
8. Give your customers the inside scoop: Broadcast about the sales offer through mobile texts or mails. Keep your customers updated about the soon-to-be sale products.
9. Sales objective should be clear: Make it clear to your customers what your product is going to do to them. be specific and precise.